Sunday, September 17, 2017

Winter Village (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

hi there!

It's Lawn Fawn inspiration week, and today we're showing off the super sweet Winter Village set.

Winter Village (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)


I love this card! You know when you have an idea in your head and it works out perfectly and comes together so easily? Yeah, this one.

I cut a layer of Snowy Backdrop out of black cardstock and layed it onto the white card-base.

Then, I used the new Stitched Hillside Backdrop: Portrait to cut the rolling hills for the houses to sit on. I cut it out two times, and layered the full backdrop die-cut over one where I cut off the frame above the hills.

Winter Village (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

Then, I stamped and colored a whole slew of houses. I wanted the card to have more of a graphic feel, so I colored them all the same: red roofs, yellow windows, beige doors and just a touch of shading.

The trees were highlighted with the help of a snow marker, and I added some chunky glitter to the hillsides

Winter Village (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I hope you like it!

There's more to see on the LF blog this morning - click!

♥.

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Elena, the colour you used for your scene have really made the whole thing POP! What a gorgeous scene! Ack! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely scene!! I love all the colors you have chosen!! Superb!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I love it is a night scene. You can feel the cold! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the white and red houses with the black sky, awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, I love the glitters highlighting the hills die-cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! What a great little scene. Love the touch of glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Beautiful night time scene you created!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, great scene you have created, love this set!

    ReplyDelete