Friday, September 8, 2017

Neat and Tangled release week wrap-up

Hi there!

I'm blown away by all the sweet comments for my 2 new sets with Neat and Tangled. They will be available for purchase in the shop by 8am EST - I can't wait to see what you create with them!

I didn't create another card for today, but I did have fun coloring images and seeing what else I could do with them:

Neat and Tangled release week wrap-up

It started as a little experiment, to see if the bear from Holiday Baking could holding something other than the mixing bowl he comes with. I stamped and fussy-cut an extra arm, and tucked in the snowglobe from Elfs and Their Shelf. It was easier than I thought! I cut away the top of the wooden spoon and it looks perfect. I can't wait to use him on a holiday tag!

Then, I got to thinking about that bunny. With an outstretched arm, he could hold just about anything! The stocking (also from Elfs and Their Shelf) is a perfect fit.

The fox from Schoolhouse also has an outstretched arm, so I gave him that Santa mug (which is still my absolute favorite.) The little mice from Schoolhouse would be perfect for holding up holiday things too (but I didn't color them for now and you'll find out why TOMORROW. It might have something to do with something that mashes up the words S-T-A-M-P and S-E-P-T-E-M-B-E-R. But that's all I'll say about that.)

Neat and Tangled release week wrap-up

What do you think? Happy shopping this morning!

Merry Kisses:



Holiday Baking:


♥.

2 comments:

  1. I love how you mixed all of my favorite sets to show how different animals could hold different things. This makes all of these sets so versatile! (Not that I needed that reason because I already have them except for Holiday Baking and it won't be long until it's here, too!) but I love knowing I can mix and match them even more than I originally thought! :)

    ReplyDelete