Sunday, June 18, 2017

thank you FAIRY much (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

Hi there, and welcome back to day 2 of this month's Lawn Fawn inspiration week. We're taking a closer look at Push Here, a little collection of sentiments that gives the recipient a clue as to how an interactive card works!

thank you fairy much (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I combined Fairy Friends with a punny Quinn's Capital ABCs F-A-I-R-Y and slapped the Lift The Flap right onto the front of the card. I need to keep the inside free for all the writing!

thank you fairy much (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I love the little "open me" from Push Here, and how it fits right into that flap space, and how the fairy's magic is accentuating the words!

It's hard to tell in the pictures, but I used cloud border die-cuts to sponge layers of clouds on the entire background. I broke up all the sky with a purple scalloped layer, and colored the word fairy in a bright pink so that it would pop.

thank you fairy much (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I hope you like it!  There's more to see on the LF blog this morning - click!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card! Love how the gift card is hidden under the flap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so sweet and I love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! My friends and family thank you for sharing your great cards so I can learn from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, such a great idea! I did not know the Lift the Flap die had a gift card holder die that fit inside, I'll have to get that, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete