Thursday, June 8, 2017

Flamingo Floatie (Neat and Tangled release week)

Hi there!

Welcome back to the final day of new product reveals over at Neat and Tangled. In case you missed a day or 2, here's a quick recap:

Day 1: Bloom

Day 2: Beach Day

Day 3: Welcome Home

Today, we're featuring a 3x4 stamp set that I illustrated, called Flamingo Floatie. The beach critters can't be the only ones enjoying the sun! This sassy girl started out in my Etsy shop but I always wanted to tweak the image a bit and offer her as a stamp.

Flamingo Floatie (Neat and Tangled release week) 


I didn't want to do a proper water scene for this card, but I used the little puddle image to ground the little girl and kept the card light and airy.

She is so much fun to color! All that pink, you can't help but smile.

Flamingo Floatie (Neat and Tangled release week)

I sponged some minty ink behind the girl, to give the illusion of water, and splattered on some brown flecks for added interest.

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the NT blog this morning - click!

Don't forget to leave a comment on the way out, to be eligible for the 25$ gift card to the NT store.  And they are giving away new product on the NT blog this morning, so be sure to comment there too.

♥.

24 comments:

  1. Another beautiful stamp you've created! This card is so sweet and sassy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on a really cute set! Flamingo's are so fun! Your card is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorites!!! I want it in my mailbox asap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a very cute card! I love this stamp, AND what you did with it. It is just perfect

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elena, great work! Another super cute stamp set!!!! Love it so much like your adorable sweet card!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweetie. Who wouldn't love a flamingos floatie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome stamp you designed! This card is just so fun and sweet, thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your pink flamingo and sweet scene you have made!! Love how you kept it all in the soft pastels with the soft purple card! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty layering and coloring on your sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card. Love how you weren't afraid to take the elements a little outside the frame. Like water splashing out of the pool.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the way you framed them.
    Very pretty card.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very sweet card--your coloring is so pretty! My friend has a huge pool float that is just like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very sweet card--your coloring is so pretty! My friend has a huge pool float that is just like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute!Love the pastel colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute. I like the colors and the framing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is the cutest Elena!! I can't wait to color her!! Adorable card!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute set and you've shown it off delightfully with this lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations on another cute and adorable set! Love the colors on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute! I love the mix of colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. How cute is that floating flamingo???
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete