Monday, November 14, 2016

Twins 1st Christmas

Hi there!

I know when my sister has those twins baby girls (which will be within the next 3 or so weeks!) that they won't care too much for my Christmas card, but I couldn't help myself. I mean - TWINS! I am so excited.

twins 1st christmas

I used images from Cheery Christmas and the onesies from Little Bundle to create this card. The teeny stamps found in Plan On It: Holidays were perfect for decorating the little onesies.

twins 1st christmas

The sentiment was a mash-up of different ones, and I had to creatively add an "s" to girls, but I think it turned out so sweetly. My favorite light-bulb moment was wrapping the strings of lights around the sentiment banner.

I hope you like it! The twins will likely just drool on it.

Check out the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration today - click!

♥.

1 comment:

  1. I love it...this is so sweet of you!!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete