Tuesday, June 7, 2016

band camp!

Hi there!

I am so happy to have gotten to play with an adorable set from Avery Elle's newest release, called Band Camp.

band camp!

We don't really have "band" in Quebec like schools do in the States. Is band a big deal in most American high schools? I live for my friend Bethany's band stories. Marching, in the extreme heat, wearing woolly band uniforms. That's hardcore. These animals are only doing it halfway, all naked and stuff. At least the owl's in a sash, but the rest of them...

I stamped a trio of band-mates, and shaded the ground beneath their feet. A bright yellow backdrop from the Brights Collection Paper Pad rounded out the cheery card.

band camp!

A quick note: my role in the AE design team has changed a bit. I was having trouble balancing out 3 design teams, stamp illustrating, and general mom life. I'll be posting once a month for them, and so thrilled that Jamie was willing to keep me on like this!

♥.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I love the inking and that patterned paper you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun and adorable card - your coloring is wonderful and the papers you have used for your layers are so cute and perfect for this card!! Excellent!!

    ReplyDelete