Friday, May 13, 2016

we mermaid for each other {new Lawn Fawn}

Hi there!

It's Lawn Fawn's summer release week, and I am so excited to show off my favorite set of the entire collection, Mermaid For You. Because, mermaids! Is anyone else so excited that Lawn Fawn is starting to come out with more people-y images? Fairies, and now mermaids!

we mermaid for each other {new Lawn Fawn}

I am sad to say that I don't have any dies for the new sets yet! My package got lost in the mail and I'm waiting on the new one. But, you can make yourself a pretty sweet card using only the stamps! I created some depth by stamping the mermaids, masking them, and then stamping the school of fish so that it looks like it's in the background.

we mermaid for each other {new Lawn Fawn}

These mermaids are so stinking cute! The little belly belt is actually supposed to be a tiara, but she already had a shell in her hair. hee. And I added little lines to their tales. Wavy lines for her, crosshatch for him.

I hope you like it!  There's much more to see on the Lawn Fawn blog this morning - click!

5 comments:

  1. Oh how cute! I love that you stamped and masked right on the card panel! It's my favorite look on a card :) It looks fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! These are so so so so so cute!!!!!!! I love your scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just gorgeous! You did an amazing job with the colouring and masking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww Elena, this is absolutely 'fin'tastic! LOL (I couldn't help myself!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww Elena, this is absolutely 'fin'tastic! LOL (I couldn't help myself!)

    ReplyDelete