Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Be bold!

Hi there!

I am a few days late showing you a card I created for Vanessa (of Butterfly Reflections Ink) using the Neat and Tangled set, Big Bold Brew.

Be bold!


I love his over-sized coffee mug! I'm thinking of getting one for the house.

The main image was stamped, colored and die-cut (including the little coffee drips he's spilling) and mounted onto a kraft circle.

I framed out the circle with a stitched circle frame die from Lawn Fawn.

Be bold!

The background was created using another Lawn Fawn die, the Stripey Backdrop. I just love how the red pops against the white overlay.

I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!

♥.

2 comments:

  1. Your card is really awesome...I adore the red stripes coming out!!!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card - the coloring is top notch and the background looks totally awesome!! Wonderful card!!

    ReplyDelete