Thursday, March 10, 2016

more party animals

This is my second post of the day! If you're looking for new Neat and Tangled, click HERE or scroll down.

I have a fun card to share using Avery Elle's More Party Animals.

more party animals


I made a fun shaker card, using the largest balloon die from the Balloon Ellements set. Then, I used our AE inks to stamp and heat-set the butterfly and dog balloon animals (it's a dog, right?)

Because AE inks are pigment inks, there is time to thrown on some clear embossing powder and heat-set them. So fun! I then used copic markers to color them in.  Here's a closer look:

more party animals

Once the balloons were heat-set and colored, I mounted them onto a Stitched Rectangle die. I colored the area outside the wonky stitches with a soft pink copic marker to frame out the area.

I did the opposite with the wavy banner die - I colored inside the stitching lines.

I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!

♥.

5 comments:

  1. What a darling card, Elena.
    Love those funny balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card, Elena.
    Love those funny balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love party animals!!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete