Thursday, February 25, 2016

love ewe! {just ME digital stamps}

Hi there!

On this last day of the Easter Collection digital stamp highlight, I have a little lamb to show you.

love ewe! {just ME digital stamps}

I printed out the full image 3x, colored them, and turned them into hanging tags. I have a die from Clear and Simple Stamps that cuts out the top of a tag (I'm sorry, I tried to find a link in their store, but I couldn't!) and then hand-cut the rest of the lambs.

love ewe! {just ME digital stamps}


I can't wait to put these treat bags into my kids Easter baskets!

I'm thinking of also making placecards for all the kids at our big Easter dinner using this image. I provide the image without the greeting in the banner - all you'd have to do is stamp or type in the names and done!

GIVEAWAY: check me out on instagram! It's the last day to enter giveaways for my digital stamps. I'll be announcing all the winner tomorrow.

♥.

1 comment:

  1. This is really tooooo cute!!!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete