Wednesday, January 27, 2016

woodsy valentines

Hi there! This is my second post today. If you're looking for my Lawn Fawn valentines, click *here* or scroll down.

I have 2 cards to show you using Neat and Tangled's Lumberjack Love set.

woodsy valentines

As soon as I got my lumberjack in the mail, I knew I would pair it with the Heart of Gold die. I die-cut the heart die twice, both times out of white cardstock.

I punched all of the pieces out of the first layer, and set them aside. I kept all of the pieces intact for the other heart and used copic markers to paint a rich red.

The lumberjack and his deer were stamped, colored and placed over the heart. They are quite fawned of each other ::wink::

woodsy valentines


For my second card, I did some masking to create a little forest of trees behind the lumberjack. I then stamped, colored and fussy-cut the bear and propped him on top. I love that the bear is like his wingman here. ha. He needs his buddy there for moral support in case his valentine turns him down.

Thanks for stopping by!

♥.

5 comments: