Monday, December 7, 2015

a pizza my heart {new lawn fawn}

We interrupt your holiday baking, gift-wrapping, michael-bublé-christmas-crooning to bring you a mini Lawn Fawn Valentine's inspiration week. Lawn Fawn is doing a mini new release, with all of the products for sale at the end of the week.

Today, we're showing off the adorable Pizza My Heart set. As in, you've got a pizza my heart. As in, you've got a piece of my heart. (honestly, I had to go over and over this with my kids. It took a while to see the lightbulb flash over their heads.)

a pizza my heart {new lawn fawn}


I gave the Party Animal bear a little chef's hat and scarf, and an outstretched arm to hold up the heart-shaped pizza. I love that the pizza comes with no toppings, and you get to add them in! So cute!

a pizza my heart {new lawn fawn}

My kids were all wrinkling their noses when I stamped the mushrooms. Honestly, there is not a vegetable these kids are excited about these days.

To frame out the scene, I had to add gingham! Nothing says pizza from an authentic italian pizzeria like a red-scarf-wearing bear and red-and-white gingham. Except maybe a little nod to the motherland with that green stripe. All the colors of Italy represent!

Visit the Lawn Fawn blog to see what the rest of the design team has cooked up - click!

♥.

8 comments:

  1. What a sweet card and a cute set! And I GOT it, even if your kids did not! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Keira is so happy that Lawn Fawn came out with this set! She said "Finally, someone used my idea!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pizza set, so cute! Can't wait to create with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is just darling! Thanks for sharing your very creative art work with us! Can you tell me what stamp set the little chef's hat came from? My Son is an Executive Chef and I would love to have the stamp. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete