Wednesday, November 18, 2015

i like you {mama elephant stamp highlight}

Hey there! Today, the Mama Elephant design team is showing off the new set, I Like You.

It's full of fun sentiments for Valentine's day, and other lovey occasions.

i like you {mama elephant stamp highlight}


I won't lie. Since I'm leaving the ME team, I decide to on-purpose-use some of the images I illustrated for them on today's and tomorrow's cards. It makes me sound like a brat, but I'm all for full disclosure.

The wreath and banner from Charmed worked perfectly to show off the images from Lunar Animals. The cat and the mouse aren't chasing each other anymore! It's love, I think. Or like, at least. I did some creative inking on the sentiment from I Like You to have it all fit into my banner.

i like you {mama elephant stamp highlight}

I used a polka dot stencil for the background, in a soft grey that matched the little mouse. He's my absolute fave. I'm not over the mouse trend that seems to have taken over the stamp world. Not when the mice are that cute!

(But at the same time, flashback to the time I was 12 and my mom stepped out to get the morning newspaper and stepped on something....not as cute. In the words of my 2 year old niece: ew! misgusting!)

And with that, I leave you. Check out the Mama Elephant blog for more inspiration today - click!

♥.

4 comments:

  1. I love how u combined elements from two stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how u combined elements from two stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply adorable! Love the way you combined the different sets. And you will be missed, I always love your ME projects! But that won't stop me from stalking your blog ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Elena. I love the adorable images x x

    ReplyDelete