Monday, July 20, 2015

Tandem Extras {mama elephant}

Hi there! This is my second post of the day. If you're looking to see new Lawn Fawn, scroll down or click *here*

We're continuing the Mama Elephant July stamp highlights with Tandem Extras.

The balloon is just about the cutest thing ever.


tandem extras {mama elephant}


I love how quickly this card came together. I needed to create a birthday card in a hurry for a friend of Sofia's, and this one fit the bill. Just a little bit of stamping, coloring and die-cutting, and ready to go. The images are so cute, that's all it took!

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the ME blog this morning - click!

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable!! However, this would have taken me two hours to create just to color and get the design to put together. You are AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet and simple card! The cards that come together so easily are always my favorite!

    ReplyDelete