Sunday, May 31, 2015

so jelly.

Hi there, and welcome back to another day of Lawn Fawn's summer release inspiration week!

We're showing off my favorite tiny set, So Jelly. The jellyfish and starfish are adorable!

so jelly


I used the new ocean border dies, along with So Jelly, to create this fun card. The new oval nesting dies made it easy to create a frame for my scene, and I also used the speech bubbles from A Birdie Told Me for the sentiments. The little "i'm so jelly" makes me giggle!

If you want to see how I created this card, visit the Lawn Fawn blog. Kelly Marie asked if she could recreate my card for her video and I said yes! You get a step-by-step on how it all came together.

♥.

7 comments:

  1. How adorable!! I LOVE the fun jelly images and the way you created this fun scene!! Such a sweet card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the use of the new oval stitched circle. Darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors and how you used the wave dies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this card! Your cards are always my fav:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those jellyfish and the fun colors in this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card!! The new products look so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete