Friday, May 29, 2015

party animal: lawn fawn summer release intro

hi there!

I am so excited for this week! Lawn Fawn is doing a summer release and it is all so fun! Everything will be for sale as of June 4th, but join us all week for previews of some of the sets and dies.

Today, we're featuring the most adorable party animals:

party animal


I did some masking to get them snuggled in together, and wearing party hats, and holding eating utensils. Let's be honest: I go to a party mostly for the cake.  If the cake was good, it was a great party. ha.

They are die-cut onto a stitched party banner, and I trimmed the scripty happy birthday to you die so that it would fit the space.

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the Lawn Fawn blog today - click!

15 comments:

  1. LOL. Oh Elena, aren't they CUTE? Your card is SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute and love how they are on a flag die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card. I agree, it's all about the cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card and how you did the banner! sooo cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card and how you did the banner! sooo cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, is the party banner on a lollipop stick? :) I love the color choice of sequins. Do you happen to remember how you colored the critters?

    www.sharonstamped.wordpress.com/
    @sharonstamped on Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to go to that party! Soooooo Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that little hidden birdie. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love the dimension on your card and the way you positioned and coloured the animals is just fab! Very cute ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is super cute with that knife and fork!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is super cute with that knife and fork!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute. I like your use of the stitched banner . . . always looking for a new card layout!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute. Fantastic work of masking.

    ReplyDelete