Tuesday, May 19, 2015

from me to you.

Hi there, and welcome back to another day of Mama Elephant new stamp highlights. I'm the most excited for today, since I drew the images in the new set, Woodland Gifts.

I'm always tickled pink and every other rainbow color to see my pencil sketches morph into these perfect images that people can stamp with! It's so fun!


from me to you.

I made a thank you card, with the bunny this time, handing over a little jar of honey to the bear. He looks like he wants to do the slow steps backwards, doesn't he? ha. I love him. Like, maybe it's sardines in there or something. But no, honey. Trust.

I colored the images, then did a wash of a very subtle blue around them, and finished up by inking up the edges pretty heavily.  I wanted the card to look a little vintage.

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the ME blog today - click!

5 comments: