Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Santa bookmarks {Waffle Flower guest designing}

I'm so excited to be guest designing for my friend Nina at Waffle Flower this week!  They are doing a 12 days of gift giving, and I'm up on day 4.  I've loved everything so far, and I hope you like what I've created as well.

santa bookmarks {Waffle Flower guest designing}


I made a trio of Santa bookmarks, perfect for gift-giving with a book for Christmas.  My kids gave them huge thumbs up.  Aren't they cute?

santa bookmarks {Waffle Flower guest designing}


I used all Waffle Flower dies to create these bookmarks, and I even made a full step-by-step picture tutorial.  It's on the Waffle Flower blog this morning - click!

santa bookmarks {Waffle Flower guest designing}


I hope you like them! Follow the Waffle Flower blog so you don't miss a day of guest posts to kickstart your holiday gift-giving!

♥.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I saw your step-by-step tutorial and I am completely amazed by your creativity! I would've never thought to use those dies to make a Santa bookmark. Absolutely adorable! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is so adorable! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Left a comment at Waffle Flower--adorable bookmarks!

    ReplyDelete