Monday, October 27, 2014

sing it out {mama elephant stamp highlights}

Even though I've been showing it off for awhile now, today is the official alpine carolers highlight day over at Mama Elephant.

I've shown you:

some masking to get the kids to cozy up together,

how to create a bald-headed hubby,

how to customize the height of the carolers,

how to create a giant figgy pudding cupcake for a tiny caroler,

and that's just to name a few.

Today, I thought we should simplify things. I'm showing you how I originally intended the stamp set to be used:

sing it out {mama elephant stamp highlights}

No crazy masking - just stamping and die-cutting in the simplest way. A family, holding hands and singing their way into your hearts.

sing it out {mama elephant stamp highlights}

Sometimes, it's enough to just show off the images and put together a fun card.  I stuck to a light brown, grey, black, red and white color combo - in the coloring of the images and in the background papers.

sing it out {mama elephant stamp highlights}


The carolers, the quote from Elf, the polka dot paper... this card just makes me happy.

I hope you like it too. Check out more from the rest of the design team on the ME blog today!

♥.

4 comments:

  1. I love this set! This is so cute, so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable! I love the red with the black n white polka dots!

    ReplyDelete