Thursday, March 20, 2014

True Stamp Winner!

Goodness, I'm running behind lately.  For no good reason.  My body is in winter blah mode (it snowed again last night, grrr) and my mind is jumping ahead to party season (3 kids, 3 birthday weekends in a row in just a month!) and my blogging has been full of 2 and 3 a day posts.

But without further ado, the winner of the True Stamp spot is:


Congrats, Jen! I've already emailed you, and you should be getting all of the information very soon.

Thank you to everyone who commented and signed up for the amazing class!

I'll be back in a few hours with the last Mama Elephant stamp highlight post.

The winners from lawn fawn's march inspiration week have been announced! Are you one?

♥.

1 comment:

  1. Yea!! Thank you so much Elena! I've never done one before so I'm very excited!!

    ReplyDelete