Monday, March 17, 2014

just hatched {mama elephant stamp highlight}

I'm back again, for my 3rd post of the day! Scroll down to see the first two.

The Mama Elephant team is highlighting "just hatched."  It's my favorite set of the new release.  You know how I like my cute images, and these are just adorable.

just hatched {mama elephant stamp highlight}


I stamped onto patterned paper, and masked different elements to come up with my focal image.

just hatched {mama elephant stamp highlight}

A white marker helped me to bring some brightness back to the egg, and a light blue marker outline helps it to stand out as one image.

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the ME blog.

♥.

11 comments:

  1. I really love this card and that sentiment....I think that I need this set! You crack me up too! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. And, it has 'you' written all over it--queen of masking. Hey, how is your daughter doing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Joyce! always a nice surprise when you stop by. Sofia is doing great, slowly getting back to running and gym class activities. We can't wait to get her on a bike when the weather gets warmer!

      Delete
  3. 3 posts!! wow!! you're busy! lol! :)
    this card is toooo cute!! i LOVE the subtle blue outline! it's so sweet!! and that little chickie image is just adorable!! you're a masking machine!! wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you always leave me the sweetest comments. thanks for making me smile so big :)

      Delete
  4. So adorable love the paper unused!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! I like the subtle detail on the rest of the card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job with the different papers, they go so nicely together. The stamp is adorable too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the sweetest card. I LOVE how you colored in that little egg. I also like the blue around the whole image. Makes it pop!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sooooo adorable Elena, love how you used three patterned papers in such a CAS way :0)

    ReplyDelete