Tuesday, March 18, 2014

just because {lawn fawn inspiration week}

It's time for another day of lawn fawn inspiration!

The possibilities for creativity are endless with #awesome.  This set can be paired with any other lawn fawn set.  I made it work with our friendship grows:

just because {lawn fawn inspiration week}


I masked a few sunflowers into the vase, colored it all (adding an enormous amount of wink of stella to the flower centers,) and die-cut it into the instagram picture and frame.

Milo's ABCs is always my favorite for creating custom sentiments.

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the lawn fawn blog today.

♥.

4 comments:

  1. Great card! I don't know what "wink of Stella" is. Can you let me know. This would be a great card for Operation Write Home and I'm always looking for ideas for cards make.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. great cause! Wink of stella is a glitter pen. If you click on "wink of stella" in the blog post above, it will bring you to where you can purchase it.

      Delete
  2. Love this card Elena--I I see a CASE coming on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love this card!!! I really like how you incorporated the Sunflowers on that "picture." Just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete