Wednesday, March 19, 2014

hoot. {mama elephant stamp highlight}

Hi there! I'm back again today with Mama Elephant, highlighting their new on point borders set.

It's a hoot:

hoot. {mama elephant stamp highlight}


For the record, I knew that Laura would stamp these in her gorgeous, signature rainbow colors. It almost made me go a different route. ha. I chose a more subdued rainbow palette, and got busy with the square border.

After stamping the border to fill the tag, I die-cut an owl shape into (what I eyeballed to be) the center of the tag. I stamped the coordinating owl image onto another white tag, and popped the rainbow tag onto foam squares over-top.

hoot. {mama elephant stamp highlight}

I love his little blushy cheeks, don't you?

Check out the ME blog for more inspiration today!

♥.

8 comments:

  1. Adorable owl! The background is nice and bright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute and I love how you added the little bit of coloring to him. The boarders really set him off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...so Adorable Elena!!! Love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I love that little owl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. J'ADORE, ce tag est super !!! J'aime tout : les couleurs, la mise en page, la petite chouette ! GĂ©nial!

    ReplyDelete