Friday, March 14, 2014

happy camper {lawn fawn inspiration week}

It's the start of lawn fawn's March inspiration week!  Today, we're showing off happy trails and starry backdrops.

happy camper {lawn fawn inspiration week}


I made a pretty simple card, but it makes me smile.

I pieced together "be" and "a" from different words in the "on the mend" set. I made sure that they were the same font and size.

The smiley face is so cute! I had my choice of facial expressions from *this set.*

I hope you like it! There's much more to see on the lawn fawn blog today.

♥.

12 comments:

  1. Adorable, Elena!! The smile face on the camper is so, so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek! So cute! I love that you make everything smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet and simple but the sentiment carries a much bigger meaning. And the heart adds the loving touch. Always the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Elena! Love your use of Distress Inks for the background, and the cute smiley face on the camper is awesome!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card design, made me smile too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just sweet! Love the aqua and red against the neutrals. A very happy card! Love it. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO cute Elena! Love your custom sentiment, so clever :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eeeeeek!!! The smiley face on the camper - i die!!! Just when I think I can't love this set anymore!! You make this amazing card!! Your style is flawless i tell ya!!

    ReplyDelete