Monday, March 31, 2014

Altenew hello!

There's a brand new company making a buzz: altenew. My crafty buddies, Jen Rzasa and Tasnim Ahmed, are the beauties and brains of this new stamp shop. The official opening is April 7th, but I have a card to share with you today!

Isn't their company name so cool? I thought trendy, swanky hotel when Jen leaked the name to me.  But back to the card:

altenew hello!

I used two new sets: ori kami and label love.  I stamped the elephant, colored it in with different blues and greys and stamped the label beneath it. I framed out the images with a paper frame... something I'll call "freehand origami" - hee.  I just folded the polka dot paper until it was the right size for my elephant panel.

altenew hello!

Isn't he cute? All glossy and ready for his big debut.  I hope he makes you excited to see more of Altenew!

♥.

7 comments:

  1. love love LOVE it! Thanks so much Elena! you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable and beautiful, and signature you! And yes. I am excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this, Elena!!! I am excited to see more origami stamp sets and this little elephant is perfect. I also love the label hello stamp! AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the coloring on this and the glossy accents are fantastic. I also love the fancy folding of the frame, so appropriate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely adorable!! and i can't WAIT to see the rest of the stamp sets!!! such an exciting time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is fabulous! Off to check out Altenew...

    ReplyDelete