Sunday, April 24, 2011

happy easter, peeps!

I just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a happy easter.  Hope you enjoy a meaningful day with family and loved ones, some good eats and lots of chocolate...  I have a song in my heart, as we celebrate the resurrection of our Saviour!



 We whipped up (by that I mean, I forgot I had bought the peeps until 15 minutes before we were leaving for church when I spied them in the pantry) some treats to give out to our friends this morning.  To our favorite peeps! ha ha - I crack myself up.

The kids and I popped a few peeps and some chocolate eggs into each cello bag... that sugar stuff is crazy - it got everywhere!  We stamped (I did let them help this time!) the chick image from PTI's friendship jar spring filler set and they carefully dotted some pastel colors into the polka dots with their markers... I hand-wrote the sentiment and we stapled it all together just in time to spread the luv to our favorite peeps.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Adorable, Elena! Such a cute idea and I'm sure they were a huge hit. :) Very creative!

    ReplyDelete